Τρίτη, Μαΐου 19, 2009

My life ....


Today, I had a very intense sexual dream that made me come. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had. The trouble was, it wasn't about a hot boy, or anything sexy. It was about toblerone.

Today, my best friend got a new boyfriend. She asked him what he wanted for his upcoming birthday, and he said he just wanted to hang out with her and watch a movie or two. I thought it was sweet, so I asked my boyfriend what he would like for his upcoming birthday. He said a blow job.

Today, I went bowling. The guy at the lane next to us was bowling by himself and had a few of his own bowling balls, and he had one that looked like a yin-yang and it looked very cool spinning down the lane into the pins. Not really thinking, I casually said to him "Hey, I like your balls."

Today, I found out that the guy i've been having sex with for over a month didn't know my name until today. No wonder he always ever called me 'girl.'

Today, I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone. After a moment pause I hear him say "I love you." Smiling I say, "I love you to." Then he says, "I was talking to my dog.

Today, I was giving my friend sex advice when she asked me when was the last time for me. Not only did I lie but I realized that it was in November and the time before that was June. I have had sex less times this year than she has this week

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: